Thao’s vietnamese summer roll for two
Thao’s Vietnamese Summer Roll for Two
- 8 Vietnamese Brown Rice Spring Roll Wrappers (find it in the ethnic food section)
- 3 oz Edamame beans, firm Tofu or cooked Chicken
- 1 julienne Cucumber
- A handful coarsely chopped Cilantro or Green Onion
- 1 sliced Apple
- 1 bag Baby Spinach
- Step 1: Dip Vietnamese Brown Rice Spring Roll Wrapper completely in water. Take out. Spread on a dry clean plate.
- Step 2: Place fillings in the middle of Wrapper. Note: less filling is easier to roll.
- Step 3: Roll up the Wrapper tightly.
- Serve the Rolls on their own, or with an Orange chilli dipping sauce by juicing Orange and mix juice with Chilli Sauce.
- - Make them the night before and take to work for lunch: make the rolls, put them an airtight container, cover with a moist paper towel, close the lid – the towel keeps the rolls fresh and perfect for lunch the next day;
- - Any salad you like will make a nice filling;