Spring Stir Fry with asparagus, peas and scallop
Spring Stir Fry with Asparagus, Peas and Scallop
Spring on your plate
Recipe type: Delicious, fast and healthy
- 2 servings Star Anise Foods’ Brown Rice Noodles with Green Tea
- 4 oz uncooked Scallop (frozen is ok) or firm Tofu
- 6 oz fresh Asparagus
- 4 oz Sweet Peas (frozen is ok)
- ½ tbsp. minced Garlic
- ¼ tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Liquid Aminos
- 4 dried Shiitake Mushrooms (optional)
- ¼ cup Cilantro (optional)
- Step 1: In a prep bowl add 2 squares Noodles, Asparagus, dried Shiitake Mushroom and hot boiling Water. Leave for 2 mins for Noodles and Mushroom to rehydrate and Asparagus to be blanched.
- Step 2: In another bowl add Scallop (skip this if you use Tofu), add Scallop and hot boiling water. Leave for about 4 mins for Scallop to thaw.
- Step 3: Heat Oil in a large frying pan. Set on medium-high heat. Add Garlic. Stir frequently until Garlic is browned. Add Scallop or Tofu. Drizzle ½ of Liquid Aminos on top. Brown both sides - approx. 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Step 4: Add Asparagus, Sweet Peas and Mushrooms. Saute approx. 2 minutes. Add the remainder of Liquid Aminos.
- Step 5: Stir in Noodles. Mix thoroughly for 1 minute. Turn off heat.
- Step 6: Sprinkle Cilantro on top. Add Black Pepper to taste.