Garlic Chicken and Bok Choy Brown Rice Noodle Salad
Garlic Chicken & Bok Choy Brown Rice Noodle Salad
- 1 serving square Star Anise Foods’ Brown Rice Noodles
- ½ cup sliced Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Chopped Bok Choy (Alt Ingredient: Broccoli)
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- ¼ cup chopped Cilantro
- 4 tsp Sesame Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Step 1: Bring water to boil. Cook Noodles for 1 minute. Drain and rinse thoroughly with cold water for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly with Sesame Oil.
- Step 2: Saute Chicken with Garlic in 3tsp Sesame Oil. Add Bok Choy.
- Step 3: Combine Noodles, Chicken, Bok Choy, Cilantro. Add Sesame Oil. Mix. Salt to taste.