Delicious brown rice noodle salad with arugula & flaxseed oil
Delicious Brown Rice Noodle Salad with Arugula and Flaxseed Oil
This delightful and healthy salad dressing stores well in the fridge. You can make a batch & use throughout the week.
- SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 4 squares Star Anise Foods’ GLUTEN FREE Brown Rice Noodles with Green Tea.
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1 pear, sliced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Grilled tofu or chicken breast, cubed (Optional)
- SALAD DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- ⅔ cup Cold-pressed, Organic Flaxseed Oil
- ½ cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Soak Noodles in hot boiling water for 4 minutes until Noodles are al dente. Drain & Rinse. Put aside.
- Make dressing by combining all Salad Dressing Ingredients in a jar. Shake until combined.
- Toss together Salad Ingredients. Add Dressing. Serve